Savage Day provides large and small public agencies with a full range of legal counsel and litigation services. We bring a solution-oriented approach to a wide range of client concerns including labor and employment issues, workplace investigations, operational consulting, constitutional and civil rights.
Savage Day focuses on providing practical advice for public entity decision-makers and administrators. Our lawyers have extensive experience advising local and state officials on a broad range of issues. We have also represented agencies and officials in state and federal challenges to their decisions and policies.
The types of matters on which we advise and represent public agency officials include:
- Employment advice and personnel actions
- Labor relations and labor negotiations
- Land use issues
- Negotiation of agreements
- Advice on and resolution of complex and sensitive constitutional issues
- Advising public agencies on the Brown Act, Public Records Act other laws governing the local government decision-making and operations
- Advice on privacy-related issues under the Medical Information Act and Information Privacy Act